The Data Art Georgia invites all Georgians to the ultimate programming challenge. The Data Art Georgia is known for its unique humor and lively environment. They organize the International Programming Proggy- Buggy Contest every year.
The Contest aims to solve 13 algorithmic challenges in 42 minutes. The Contest is open to students, developers, testers, and anyone wanting a good time.
This year’s Contest will be held on December 9, and they invited all to join them.
Some Important Things about the Contest that Georgians need to know:
- There will be 13 algorithmic challenges to be solved within 42 minutes.
- The Participants can compete in three categories: Amateur, Professional, or Superhero.
- The Participants must have a laptop and an internet connection to participate.
- The Participants can join the Contest at DataArt Georgia in Tbilisi or participate online at home
- There will be prizes for champions in the main event and additional categories.
- Everyone who participates, including winners, will receive a certificate for their efforts.
The Data Art Georgia had asked the Georgians to be ready to solve some algorithmic riddles and have a blast at the Proggy-Buggy Contest 2023. They are waiting for everyone on December 9, 2023.
They also asked the participants to register themselves or their team (up to 3 participants)
Data Art Georgia
The Data Art is a global enterprise software development company that helps clients design, build, and support unique custom software to drive their business. The DataArt has operated in Georgia since 2021, forming a solid partnership with Ilia State University. The company plans to continue offering exciting projects to students in
This collaboration between Data Art and Ilia State University demonstrates how the private sector and educational institutions can work together to benefit students and advance the technology field in the region. It’s likely to contribute to developing a skilled workforce in the area and help students pursue their aspirations in the tech industry.