Borjomi, Georgia: A planned meeting of the Borjomi Municipality Council was held on January 26, 2024, led by the chairman of the same body, David Zaalishvili.
The Mayor of Borjomi Municipality, Otar Arbolishvili, also attended the City Council meeting.
In the meeting, the deputies approved the following agenda issues:
- About the approval of the budget of Borjomi Municipality for 2024″ Borjomi Municipality on making amendments to the establishment N41 of December 22, 2023;
- Approval of the agreement conditions for the greening project to be built in the administrative boundaries of the municipality;
- On the approval of the rule for reimbursement of expenses related to the exercise of powers of the members (other than officials) of Borjomi municipality council “On the amendment to the Regulation N77 of July 22, 2022;
- On the approval of Borjomi Municipality Council Regulations” on the making amendments to the N53 provision of February 25 2022 of Borjomi Municipal Council;
- Approval to the mayor of Borjomi municipality on the form of direct disposition of real estate owned by Borjomi municipality;
- Approval of the concept of a detailed plan for the regulation of the development of non-agricultural land plots located on Meskheti Street in Borjomi” Borjomi municipality council’s declaration of the abolishment of the abolished N 78 November 03, 2019, and N March 08 03 2020 – abolishment project;
- On the creation of the Borjomi Municipality Council on Gender Equality Council on December 24 2021, NG-17213586;
Also, they heard the report of Borjomi Municipality Council Chairman David Zaalishvili and Legal Commission Chairman Maka Manjavidze on the work done in 2023.
Borjomi is a municipality in southern Georgia, in the region of Samtskhe-Javakheti, with a population of 24,998. Its main town and administrative centre is Borjomi, with an area of 1,189 km². Borjomi municipality is located on the territory of the historical Tori.