The Office of the State Minister of Georgia for Reconciliation and Civic Equality, in cooperation with the Academy of the Ministry of Finance, is announcing a competition to participate in the training course “Practical Entrepreneurship Course – How to Start a Business” for women and ethnic women living in conflict villages.
The training aims to increase the theoretical knowledge about entrepreneurship and strengthen the practical skills of doing business and includes both interactive lectures and practical exercises.
The training is designed for people over the age of 18 who want to start/expand a business, have a business idea and/or are motivated to develop entrepreneurial skills.
As per the details, the following can participate in the training:
Women affected by the conflict in the villages of Gori, Kaspi, Kareli, Khashuri, Sachkhere, Dusheti, Mestia, Oni, Zugdidi and Tsalenjikha municipalities;
The training course for women representing ethnic minorities living in Kvemo Kartli, Kakheti and Samtskhe-Javakheti covers the following topics:
- The essence of business and its planning
- Develop a business idea
- Business and Product Development Phases
- Business Name Selection Market Analysis
- Business Model Development
- Profit Margin and Zero Calculation
- Startup Budget and Funding Sources
The duration of the training course will be 22 hours and the period will be from June 27 – July 15.
Official language: Georgian
The training course will be held online, and a total of 16 students will participate in it. Participation in the course is free.
The participants of the competition will be selected in two stages:
The first stage:
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter (purpose of the training course and, if available, a brief outline of the business idea)
- Selected candidates will be interviewed (online)
- The resume and cover letter should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate the title of the course in the subject field – “How to start and develop a business”).
In case of additional questions contact Lali Devidze (577 527799; email@example.com);
Application deadline: June 20, 2022