The Minister of Justice continues to present the report to the regions. After Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Borjomi and Rustavi, the event was also held in Batumi. Rati Bregadze spoke about the reforms implemented by the Ministry of Justice and the promises fulfilled.
Strengthening the direction of protection of Damian’s rights, legal security and effective services – these three principles unite all the innovations that the Ministry of Justice offered to citizens. In particular:
- Innovative project “Mobile Justice House” has been introduced and successfully operates in 7 regions;
- Probbox electronic system was placed in 6 major cities of Georgia;
- Systematic land registration reform has been launched – in Georgia In 59 municipalities of Os, land survey and registration is carried out step by step, according to the plan-schedule;
- Infrastructural works continue – 5 new Justice Houses and Community Centers were opened;
- Construction is underway in 6 more municipalities; one additional Justice House will be operated in Tbilisi, Hualing;
- Samtskhe-Javakheti Regional A Archive building was opened in Akhaltsikhe;
- The bilingual magazine “Justice” was founded and published;
- The largest electronic legal base “HeinOnline” became available to the Ministry of Justice;
- Cooperation memorandums were signed between Turkey, Israel, Hungary With the ministries of Justice of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Switzerland;
- Sanitation services have become available in administrative units – Saguramo, Victory, Martkopi, Midhakevi, Adigeni, Aspindza, Kachreti, Keda, Khobi, Zestafoni, Signagi and Ambrolauri;
- Soon, citizens will be given online sanitation services You can get the flowers through the mobile application;
- Important reforms in the penitentiary and probation systems – strengthened prisoner employment programs;
- Sport activities are encouraged in penitentiary institutions;
- Grounds are being repaired;
- Regular trainings, probation Opening of II offices in Signagi, Terjola, Kutaisi and Zestafoni;
- Referral Center opened in Kutaisi;
- Memorandums of cooperation for employment of people working with municipalities have been signed.
The presentation of the report was attended by the representatives of the government of Adjara, the deputy ministers of justice, the employees of the LSIs operating under the ministry and invited guests.