World: Muslims all over the Globe are getting into the festive Eid spirit as another holy month of Ramadan completes. Traditionally, Eid al-Fitr is a three-day feast that celebrates the end of the fasting month but can be longer or shorter depending on the nation. Eid is a time of family, friends, prayer, and festivities.
Ramadan is about to say goodbye to all Muslims, and the most auspicious and beautiful celebration, “Eid-Ul-Fitr”, is going to take place today or 03rd May 2022, as per the crescent moon sighting. The crescent moon is likely to be seen on 01st/2nd May 2022 in the evening period, and Eid-Ul-Fitr is likely to be observed on 2nd/3rd May 2022 around the world.
Here are some of the messages that you can send to your relatives, friends and family to wish them Happy Eid –
- Wishing you all a happy and blessed Eid with your loved ones!
- We are thankful that Allah has allowed us to complete another blessed month of Ramadan. Celebrate with your loved ones! Eid Mubarak to you and your families.
- Eid Mubarak! Tomorrow marks not just a time for family and community but a reflection on our completion of Ramadan and continued efforts to obey Allah. May Allah bless you all and enjoy your day.
- May Allah accept our wishes and our good deeds and allow us to experience the next Ramadan.
- The most auspicious (Eid-Ul-Fitr) day of the year for each and every follower of Prophet Muhammad has arrived. May Allah forgive all your bad deeds this Eid. – Eid-Ul-Fitr Mubarak!
- May Almighty Allah listen to all your prayers and give you as good as you deserve. – Eid-Ul-Fitr Mubarak!
- The beautiful day of Eid-Ul-Fitr makes your life more beautiful and pleasant. – Have a Beautiful Happy Eid.
- Today, Muslims around the world will mark the end of Ramadan and the start of Eid-Al-Fitr. Wishing everyone celebrating a Happy Eid!